[Linux-aus] LA Fund Raising/Membership Reforms

Jeff Waugh jdub at bethesignal.org
Wed Jul 30 13:53:19 EST 2008

<quote who="Jonathan Oxer">

> /me feels strange sitting on the other side of the fence and saying:
>
> I think it's about time for a President's Report or something. We haven't
> heard much from the Council this year.
>
> Pia, I'm starting to feel the pain you felt when you kept asking me to do
> regular reports   ;-)

Heh, concur. :-)

(btw, I had a task to do for the Council wrt on-demand printing of new Linux
Australia t-shirts... this is very likely to be ready in time to do some rad
LA sales for linux.conf.au, so I'd like to chat to the Council about it some
time soon. LA shirts, mind, not LCA shirts - they should continue to be done
by a local screen printer for better volume pricing.)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2009: Hobart, Tasmania                  http://marchsouth.org/

   "You put on the pants, and the pants start telling you what to do." -
                                    Bono