[Linux-aus] LA Fund Raising/Membership Reforms

Jonathan Oxer jon at oxer.com.au
Wed Jul 30 13:30:01 EST 2008

Hi James,

> Just a quick question to ask how the reforms proposed and voted on at
> the last AGM were progressing.

/me feels strange sitting on the other side of the fence and saying:

I think it's about time for a President's Report or something. We
haven't heard much from the Council this year.

Pia, I'm starting to feel the pain you felt when you kept asking me to
do regular reports   ;-)

> Also how would everyone feel if I setup a paypal account or something
> similar and the facilities on the LA web site for people to be able to
> donate to LA?

Sounds like an excellent and simple suggestion. Thumbs up from me!

Cheers    :-)
--
Jonathan Oxer
Ph +61 4 3851 6600