[Linux-aus] Linux Promotional Brochure

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sat Jul 5 15:44:25 EST 2008

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 at 14:56, Sridhar Dhanapalan <sridhar at dhanapalan.com>
wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 at 00:07, "David Baker" <dtbaker at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > I'm heading to BarCamp Gold Coast tomorrow.
> > I've quickly put together this A4 brochure because I couldn't find any
> > Linux promotional ones out there on the net.
>
> There are quite a few actually, but they seem to be hidden in their own
> enclaves.

I've got a simple solution:

  http://wiki.slug.org.au/advocacy

If you find anything good, you can place it on there.

It would be nicer to use the LA wiki, but that looks to be reserved for
ctte-type stuff.

--
"We have shifted towards Linux because of Microsoft. Microsoft has a lot of
power and it is going to be difficult, but we will be working hard to develop