[Linux-aus] Ubuntu updates (James Collier)

James Collier james.collier412 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 00:59:22 EST 2008

Hi Kanchana,
I'm not sure what your original question was.
We have a shared experience I'm afraid. Over the holidays I have to put
up with Telstra as well. Thankfully they've recently put up an ubuntu
mirror.
	http://mirror.gamearena.com.au/
Free for Telstra subscribers.

James Collier

        > Kanchana Wickremasinghe wrote:
        >
        >> Thanks for the tips.
        >>
        >> Strangely I found out that the best sever to connect and get
        the
        >> updates is the one in France. Don't ask me why. My ISP is
        Telstra and
        >> I am on a ADSL connection.

        You could try Internode's free mirror.  Oh, you're with Telstra.
        Too
        bad. :-p

---
*INTERESTING FACT:                                 *
* You can drink coke today and pepsi tomorrow, but *
* once you have an Apple iPhone, Apple decides     *
* what you drink.                                  *
* Value your freedom?                              *
* Visit fsf.org                                    *
My System: Ubuntu 8.04 GNU/Linux 2.6.24-19-generic x86_64
My website: https://launchpad.net/~james-collier412
   www.morerowdy.blogspot.com
Public key available from: http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/

Started: Sat Jul 5 00:52:52 EST 2008