[Linux-aus] Linux Promotional Brochure

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sat Jul 5 14:56:56 EST 2008

On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 at 00:07, "David Baker" <dtbaker at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I'm heading to BarCamp Gold Coast tomorrow.
> I've quickly put together this A4 brochure because I couldn't find any
> Linux promotional ones out there on the net.

There are quite a few actually, but they seem to be hidden in their own
enclaves.

I've got a repository that I've been using for expos at
http://www.slug.org.au/~yama/fliers/

> http://dtbaker.com.au/images/blog/linux_brochure.png
> http://dtbaker.com.au/images/blog/linux_brochure.svg (inkscape)

Nice work!

> I've copied some of the content from the linux.org.au website (guys
> let me know if this is bad).

No way, it's CC-BY-SA licensed for a reason. We *want* you to spread the good
word. And I say that as the author :)

--
"Not throwing out the baby with the bath-water doesn't mean that you cannot
improve the system. I'm only arguing against stupid people who think they