[Linux-aus] Permission to use Tshirt design

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sat Jul 5 14:40:56 EST 2008

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 at 20:00, Steve Dalton <linux at steve.dalts.net> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I know I should probably email ctte about this - but just wanted to
> send out to the list in case it inspired others.
>
> Was talking to some people in out LUG (GCLUG) about producing some
> Tshirts for Software Freedom Day. We didn't really want to make any
> money from it - just raise awareness - so would sell them at cost. We
> were hoping we could use the image at
>
> http://www.linux.org.au/projects/T-Shirt/winner.phtml

While wearing this shirt, I have had this request too many times to count.
Most people who enquire don't even know what Linux is! If there was ever a
trojan horse to raise FOSS awareness inn Australia, this is it.

IMNSHO we should be printing these en-masse and distributing them like
crazy :)

--
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime