[Linux-aus] Permission to use Tshirt design

Steve Dalton linux at steve.dalts.net
Wed Jul 2 20:00:28 EST 2008

Hi All

I know I should probably email ctte about this - but just wanted to
send out to the list in case it inspired others.

Was talking to some people in out LUG (GCLUG) about producing some
Tshirts for Software Freedom Day. We didn't really want to make any
money from it - just raise awareness - so would sell them at cost. We
were hoping we could use the image at

http://www.linux.org.au/projects/T-Shirt/winner.phtml

I spoke to cafuego on irc and apparently this is the best quality
image we have - but he has also given me a svg that he created -
slightly different - but pretty good.

Could we have permission to use this? I notice it says on the page it
should be used only for raising money for LA - if we sell at cost -
this won't really be the case.

Regards
Steve