[Linux-aus] Permission to use Tshirt design

Steve Dalton linux at steve.dalts.net
Sat Jul 5 19:49:26 EST 2008

Well my brother-in-law has a tshirts business (did the barcamp tshirts
today - with LA logo on the back - looked cool, I'll send photos) so
we can certainly look at that if others are interested. He normally
does small short custom runs - but he can also handle bigger stuff
through his contacts.

Steve

--
I did have a signature, but the dog ate it.

google:steve.dalton | skype:spidieman | msn: msn at steve.dalts.net | yahoo:daltonsp