[Linux-aus] For those who wanted to be at LCA, but can't

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Wed Jan 30 06:54:15 UTC 2008

We'll be repeating this for Tomorrow's Keynote (Stormy Peters) and
Friday's Keynote (Anthony Baxter), so tune in to

http://ogg.aarnet.edu.au:8000/lca.ogg

from ~9am each day to see them in action. If you're at the conf and have
a Non-Keynote (ie - yellow background on your badge) ticket, you can
come along to the Copland Theatre at Ec&Comm where you can enjoy not
only the keynote via streaming, but that sweet sweet wifi love.

Steve