[Linux-aus] LCA, Videos And Mashups

James Purser james at jamespurser.com.au
Wed Jan 30 05:33:31 UTC 2008

Okay, here's a challange for those of you with a Video bent. Whether you
are at linux.conf.au (lucky, lucky bastards that you are) or sitting at
work or at home wishing you were you can take part.

The challange is this:

The videos from the various talks are starting to become available on
the LA mirror so this year I thought it would be cool to see what sort
of mashup people could make from them.

There is no prize except the praise of your peers, but grab your
favourite linux Video Editor and mash away.

Rules, umm, okay in keeping with the whole FOSS theme, the videos have
to be released under a creative commons license and any extra media that
you use in the mashup have to be CC.

That's it, let's see what we can get happening :)

--
James Purser <james at jamespurser.com.au>