[Linux-aus] [Osia-discuss] Re: If you could ask Microsoft a question, what would it be?

Brent Wallis brent.wallis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 09:11:20 UTC 2008

Hi,

Some questions come to mind and am wondering if this list could be
given more info....

On Jan 12, 2008 7:06 PM, Sridhar Dhanapalan <sridhar at dhanapalan.com> wrote:
> /me dons his flame-retardant suit
>
> If you could ask Microsoft a question, what would it be?
>
> That is not a theoretical question. There's a strong chance that we can have
> some fairly senior Microsoft Australia representatives [1] at a SLUG meeting
> (likely this month's). One shall be a business person, the others are
> engineers.

K...so they asked to come along or did someone invite them?

The big 2 questions I have in my head is "why" this MS visit, and,
what the SLUG and MS want to get out of it.

(....I am looking for an intelligent reponse BTW....I do not intend
this to be an inflamatory question...:-)) )

Rgds
BW