[Linux-aus] LUG Videoing Grants Proposal

Ryan Verner ryan at uanywhere.com.au
Fri Feb 15 09:37:39 UTC 2008

Hey Anthony,

Good news!  Is there a wiki or something a number of us can use to get
some tips/hints/suggestions on various things up before LUG's start
buying gear?

Video sounds easy, but it's often a lot more involved than just
pointing a camera at something and hitting record if you want usable
and timely results.  Some direction with these grants would be a
positive thing.