[Linux-aus] LUV Penguin Picnic - Sat 10 January 2009

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Thu Dec 18 09:32:01 EST 2008

Linux Users of Victoria is pleased to invite you to our annual Penguin
Picnic, bring food, friends and family, and perhaps a deckchair or
picnic blanket.  A few fluffy penguins might not go astray either!

Saturday 10 January - 12noon Penguin Picnic at Docklands Park, Docklands

Come join us for the Penguin Picnic from 12 noon until 4pm at the BBQ area in
Docklands park, across the road from The HUB, where we celebrated software
freedom day.

http://www.luv.asn.au/penguin-picnic

The site is accessible by public transport (trams and trains) and there is
ample parking nearby. Docklands is serviced by many bike paths, so you could
cycle as well. See map on the webpage for precise location.

There is a large lawn area, a playground and a bocce range, all within easy
walking distance.

For last minute supplies, a Safeway supermarket and IGA express are also
nearby.

BYO Everything :)

--
Donna Benjamin