[Linux-aus] linux.conf.au 2008: Registrations Open

Leon Brooks LinuxAus leon-linuxaus at cyberknights.com.au
Mon Oct 22 17:40:40 UTC 2007

On Monday 22 October 2007 15:59:03 Bret Busby wrote:
> Unfortunate that these viral messages get distributed by the list.

Hmmm. Bret, perhaps you missed this:

Or possibly this:

It'd also be surprising to get a virus from this:

Either way, you seem to have totally misunderstood this:

Hmmm.

Since I see no change after many years, can I recommend
looking up "drama triangle" & finding out why living life as
a Rescuer is frustrating, unproductive, & also frequently
annoying for those around you?

You don't have to take that implied advice, of course, but from
seeing the lives of other people improve, hah, dramatically as
they're able to break free of either making or being Victims
(or both) I think the benefits would more than make it
worthwhile.

Yes, you're only trying to help -- but that itself is a classic
Rescuer line. AFAICT, the best way to help is to stand back,
relax, & find fulfillment in a more relaxed approach -- not
being driven to amplify or repeat every point to ensure that
it is heard (& so, acknowledged).

Moderators, please consider this message as a kind of last
ditch an anti-flame measure. Bret, if you have questions or
arguments, I'd welcome them =OFF=LIST= anytime.

Cheers; Leon