[Linux-aus] linux.conf.au 2008: Registrations Open

Steve Walsh Steve at nerdvana.org.au
Tue Oct 23 13:13:59 UTC 2007

Might I recommend visiting the list archives at
http://lists.linux.org.au/ to read the message in question?

Infact, I'm even going to be extra helpful and give you the full link to
the email in question, which is

http://lists.linux.org.au/pipermail/lca-announce/2007-October/000086.html

And before we get another flame war, it renders perfectly in Lynx and
links2 on pretty much every machine I can find, including an ancient
RHEL 2.1 boxen

Steve Walsh
LCA2008 Networks and Technology