[Linux-aus] LCA 2008 - Open Hardware Miniconf?

Silvia Pfeiffer silvia at silvia-pfeiffer.de
Fri May 25 22:21:02 UTC 2007

Tim,

I think a open HW miniconf is a great idea and very timely. There are
now open specs for all sorts of cool IT things more or less related to
Linux - open circuit specs, open microphone specs, open camera specs,
not to speak of  the OLPC. I'm not sure how hard you will find it to
get the right people to come to the miniconf and present, but it's
definately a topic of interest.

Cheers,
Silvia.