[Linux-aus] LCA 2008 - Open Hardware Miniconf?

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Fri May 25 05:17:33 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-05-25 at 14:31 +0930, Tim Ansell wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if nobody was interested, should I plan to just
> integrate with the Embedded Miniconf?

I'm very interested (as I'm sure anyone who came to my hardware hacking
talk this year would expect!). I'm doing a tutorial at OSCON in a couple
of months about integrating first and second life (hardware and software
hacking to link the real world into virtual worlds) using the Arduino
board, so I'd definitely like to see an Open Hardware Miniconf at
LCA2008 for people who are interested in that sort of thing.

Cheers   :-)
--
Jonathan Oxer
Ph +61 3 9723 9399