[Linux-aus] LA ctte f2f meeting report

Tim Ansell mithro at mithis.com
Fri May 11 08:50:40 UTC 2007

>From the http://wiki.linux.org.au/Ctte/MeetingNotes20070415

> Meetings review -
>
>       * weekly email agenda/actions to ctte list.
>
>       * ideas included try recording a meeting as an ogg, try an open
>         meeting, some time concerns.

I personally would like to see both the weekly email agenda and the
recording meeting to Ogg.

It shouldn't be a huge amount of work (as I'm assuming you already have
an agenda and using computer for conference) and would open help people
see what is going on in the council.

I quite liked the president's report which use to occur last year, you
can still find them here