[Linux-aus] LA ctte f2f meeting report

Tim Ansell mithro at mithis.com
Fri May 11 08:59:59 UTC 2007

Opps, accidentally click the wrong button :/

>From the http://wiki.linux.org.au/Ctte/MeetingNotes20070415
> Meetings review -
>
>       * weekly email agenda/actions to ctte list.
>
>       * ideas included try recording a meeting as an ogg, try an open
>         meeting, some time concerns.

I personally would like to see both the weekly email agenda and the
recording meeting to Ogg.

It shouldn't be a huge amount of work (as I'm assuming you already have
an agenda and using computer for conference) and would open help people
see what is going on in the committee. It also means you can check back
on them if you think the meeting minutes are wrong.

I quite liked the president's report which use to occur last year, you
can still find them here
http://wiki.linux.org.au/Ctte/PresidentsReports

Did anything happen between 2007/04/15 - 2006/12/19? There doesn't
seem to be any more information in the wiki
http://wiki.linux.org.au/Ctte/Ctte
Is there officially a break or something I don't know about?

On a side note, do the sub-committees publish any information? A
quarterly public report would be useful so the community finds out how
they are progressing - I'm sure they are all doing great things.

I'm sure you are all doing great things, it would nice to know about it
so we can support and congratulate you on them.

Just some of my thoughts... Thanks for your time.

Tim Ansell