[Linux-aus] The Great Debate 28 May 2007 - Linux vs Windows

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Thu May 10 05:40:51 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 14:23 +0930, Brenda Aynsley wrote:
> then go educate them kim just like we educate every other ignorant
> person and organisation.  It just takes time to get the message across.
>   Intellectually ACS members will know what FOSS is but they, like the
> vast majority of the world, knows nothing more than that.

So what would it take to educate them?

This is a serious question. I haven't seen a real move by the ACS to get
their head around Open Source as an organisation. Rather they seem to be
ignoring that space because either a) They just don't understand it or
b) They don't want to understand it.

What sort of measures would you suggest?
--
James Purser <purserj at k-sit.com>