[Linux-aus] Sofware Freedom Day - September 15

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Thu Jun 28 22:12:29 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-06-28 at 22:21 +1000, Pia Waugh wrote:

> This is why I think Software Freedom Day is such a great opportunity for
> LUGs to garner pulic support and new members at least once a year. It
> provides a point of focus for LUG members to work towards and a way to
> attract new members by going out into the public eye, and involving schools,
> unis and the like.
>     http://softwarefreedomday.org/

Speaking of SFD07...

I've made a poster - and am happy for anyone to take it and modify for
their own events... I've popped up a PDF, PNG and the SVG on my blog
http://www.kattekrab.net/SFD2007

Made in inkscape of course. I've converted the text to paths... so if
you need the font - it's called Libel Suit - and you can get it here:
http://www.getfreefonts.info/free_font.libel_suit.html

cheers
Donna

--