RE: [Linux-aus] Why we love Open Source and Free Software

> Okay I've created a new menu entry: "About Linux" which points to the
> makethemove website. A reciprocal link would be nice ;)
Haha sure :) I'll work it into the next update (hard to do often when I
have to co-ordinate languages, especially when I have another 10 on the
way).

On a side note(?) perhaps the main linux.org.au site needs a clarification
preamble, something along the lines of "Welcome! This site is the web
presence for the official organisation known as 'Linux Australia', which
represents the use of Linux within Australia. For more information about
what Linux and Open Source are all about, we invite you to visit <a
href>this</a> site/link/section/chicken nuggets."

Or something..

Cheers,
Chris