Re: [Linux-aus] linux.conf.au Possible *Future* Programme Format

At 2007/1/10 11:59+1100  Jeff Waugh writes:
> As per linux.conf.au 2007, it is *already* one week. We consider miniconfs
> to be part of the conference, we have the conference opening on Monday and
> close on Friday afternoon (and close really properly on Friday night at the
> dinner).

Having the miniconfs on separate days from the main conference does
allow people who are not interested in the miniconfs to turn up later
in the week though.

For those who are tight on travel time or who have a lot of other work
commitments it does make it easier to justify going for 3 days of
concentrated talks rather than the same number of main conference
talks and tutorials being spread over 5 days.

Regards,

Chris
--
cyeoh@samba.org