[Linux-aus] competition and collaboration

Andrew Swinn andrew at swinndesign.com
Mon Jan 8 10:25:01 UTC 2007

On Monday 08 January 2007 10:06, Janet Hawtin wrote:
> If there is a project eg a CD of foss music
> and invite folks to contribute cover art I was just wondering how to have
> fun with the collaborative habit on that kind of thing without making it a
> one person win thing.
> Janet

When I read this I thought of Jamendo.com. Lots of music licensed under
Creative Commons. There are probably other examples of this type of setup.
Maybe some of these artists would get involved in some sort of comp.

Maybe we could compile a best of Jamendo album (or any other
repository/library out there) and create some artwork for it?

Regards,

Andrew Swinn