[Linux-aus] Some questions

ajdlinux at gmail.com ajdlinux at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 22:57:47 UTC 2007

On 12/15/07, Janet Hawtin <lucychili at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> Would you like to throw your thoughts in the middle around these questions?
>
> do you visit a lug

None nearby, would like to start one if I could find a few other
interested users.

> do you subscribe to a lug list

No.

> are you a member of another free or open community?

Hmm, other than a few support forums, not really.

> are you a member of another 'maker' community?

No.

> what are the 3 best local events you participated in this year

None.

> what are the 3 best national or international events you participated
> in this year

None.

> is there something different you would like to be able to do either
> locally or nationally next year?

Possibly run SFD or something, if there's a few people up my way who
would also be interested.

--
Andrew Donnellan <><
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)