[Linux-aus] One-day Linux conference in Melbourne: ThinkingLinux06

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Tue Sep 26 19:50:03 UTC 2006

<quote who="Jonathan Oxer">

> Tridge will be talking about Samba, Craig Wiley will be talking about Xen
> (LUV members may remember Craig and Andreas Girardet from Novell doing a
> talk a few months ago), I've heard a rumour that LA's John Ferlito will be
> talking about FOSS in the data center, and AFAIK Jeff and Pia will be
> coming along too. Should be a bit of fun so check out the site.

How about an LA & OSIA dinner after the conference? Not sure Pia will be at
the Thinking Linux event, as she's due to be in Melbourne for most of the
week afterward - but she'll be able to catch up with you Mexicans then. :-)

What's a good spot near Southbank for dinner and cocktils? Has Polly closed
yet? Grr.

:-)

- Jeff

--
Ohio LinuxFest 2006: Columbus OH, USA              http://www.ohiolinux.org/

                Patches are like Free Software love letters.