[Linux-aus] linux.org.au / linux.conf.au

Janet Hawtin lucychili at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 08:42:02 UTC 2006

Jeff

The ideas youve suggested and the thoughts youve raised about breadth
have been recognised and are valued. We are all talking about the org,
the conference and where it fits and what it is. That has been useful
in itself. I think that its just there are a range of views about how
to make good use of those ideas.
Being careful with improving a working clock is sensible.
And there is more than one way to skin a cat.
Bring on the action plan.
Other people like Donna may be thinking of some too.

Its all good.

Janet