[Linux-aus] Goodbye AUUG, hello phoenix

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Fri Sep 15 13:11:02 UTC 2006

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:

> AUUG is teaching us that the birth and death of organisations is
> natural. :-)

This all sounds like the "Recent reports of my death have been
exaggerated".

AUUG is not yet dead, nor dying, and, people are referring to it as if
the funeral has already been held.

My understanding, is that the person who started the whole thing, had
said that problems exist with AUUG, and, proposed that it be wound up,
but, now, people are referring to AUUG, as something that is dead and
buried.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale