[Linux-aus] Goodbye AUUG, hello phoenix

Silvia Pfeiffer silvia at silvia-pfeiffer.de
Fri Sep 15 15:04:02 UTC 2006

I did not mean to imply that AUUG is dead. But from the original email
it seemed that its current form is not working and they are looking at
changing that - which does not necessarily mean killing it. It may
well mean that this discussion stirrs up many people who have not been
involved with AUUG yet and AUUG is reborn.

I use that sentence to make a point and it was not supposed to be taken literal.

Silvia.