[Linux-aus] Countdown to linux.conf.au 2007: 89 DAYS TO GO

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Wed Oct 18 19:56:06 UTC 2006

Countdown to linux.conf.au 2007
===============================

    89 DAYS TO GO

News:

 1) The linux.conf.au proposal responses have gone out, and we are
    completing the final schedule. The talks, tutorials and miniconfs are
    truly awesome!

    http://perkypants.org/blog/2006/10/18/rocktease/
    http://spacepants.org/blog/lca2007-programme-first-draft

 2) Several miniconfs have already started putting up their event
    descriptions, so check out the miniconfs and start thinking about
    what you want to attend or participate in.

    http://lca2007.linux.org.au/Miniconfs

 3) Registrations will open soon, with early bird discounts available for
    a limited time only! We've put up all the registration details and
    there is loads of other information such as accomodation linked from the
    main page.

    http://lca2007.linux.org.au/Registration

Join the linux.conf.au announce mailing list for important announcements:

- The Seven team

--
linux.conf.au 2007                                  http://lca2007.linux.org.au/