[Linux-aus] A progress Report and Designers wanted

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Sun Nov 26 06:27:07 UTC 2006

Just a quick progress report on the new LA web site.

I have setup a devel framework including several svn repos (cue
arguments about which Source Control system to use) as well as a demo
site at http://linuxaus.k-sit.com .

Designers:

The web team is in serious need of designers. As usual we're a bunch of
developers trying to make something look pretty and we all know what
that means :)

So if you're a designer who knows a bit about Drupal Theme development,
or even just a designer who wants to help out, drop us a line on the web
team list at web-team at lists.linux.org.au . I have setup a repo for the
theme so you'll have your own playground and all.

Well thats it for now, I'll do another report when we've got more to
talk about.
--
James Purser
Ordinary Committee Member