[Linux-aus] Pressing/Printing CD's in bulk?

Michael Davies michael at msdavies.net
Wed May 24 11:24:02 UTC 2006

On 5/23/06, Terry Dawson <terry at linux.org.au> wrote:
> If you've recently had CD's pressed and printed (preferably colour) in
> quantities of 1000 or more we'd like to hear your experiences and
> recommendations.

Does 2 years ago count? :-)  Does 600 count?

For the LCA2004 Conference CD we used Disk Edits
(http://disk-edits.com.au/) which did a professional job - I was very
happy with what they did for us - pressing CDs, printing jewel case
sleeves, inserting into jewel cases, through to mailout.

Any slackness in getting  the CD out the door was internal to our
team, not Disk Edits.

HTH,

Michael...
--
Michael Davies               "Do what you think is interesting, do
mailto:michael at msdavies.net   something that you think is fun and