[Linux-aus] Recycling efforts in Australia....

Tom Cleary tom.cleary at gmail.com
Thu May 18 21:40:02 UTC 2006

Friends,

I need to know as much as possible about Computer recycling initiatives in
Australia.

Being based in Perth, I'm aware of the valuable work done in this space by
Computer Angels ( take a bow Harry, Jaqueline and Co. ;-) and will probably
be able to network enough detail on other initiatives locally.

But everywhere else I'm lost.

Help, please?

Anything people can pass on - names, addresses, urls, contacts, mates of
mates relating to more Easterly Australia off or on-list appreciated.

Thanking you in advance,

tom.