Re: [Linux-aus] Australian Ubuntu Local Community Team

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 10:53 +1100, Brent Wallis wrote:

> The thing that has really hit home for me is the level of re-learning
> required to move from one to another.

This is true even between versions of Windows. At some point, they will
need to be re-trained at either Linux or the next version of Windows.

I have some contacts here in Sydney who have conducted Windows/Office to
Ubuntu/OOo migration orientation and training if you're interested in
getting in touch with them.

      Craige.