[Linux-aus] Australian Ubuntu Local Community Team

Good morning freedom lovers!

Today we are very pleased to announce the formation of the Australian Ubuntu
Local Community Team. We're working on distributing, advertising and demoing
Ubuntu within Australia, focusing on schools, business and home users.

A number of communications tools have been established for discussion about
local issues and projects:

 Mail list: ubuntu-au@lists.ubuntu.com
  IRC chat: #ubuntu-au on irc.freenode.net

Please check our team's wiki page for more info:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam

Thanks,

  (I figured this may be of interest to linux-aus folks and my LUG comrades
  here in Sydney - please pass it on to other LUGs as you see fit!)

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2006: Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain            http://2006.guadec.org/

      "Creative thinkers make many false starts, and continually waver
   between unmanageable fantasies and systematic attack." - Harry Hepner