[Linux-aus] New site, a request for endorsements and blog buttons!

Rusty Russell rusty at rustcorp.com.au
Wed Jun 14 16:05:02 UTC 2006

Hi all,

	To explain this anti-circumvention stuff, we're setting up some sites
on particular issues.  The first is http://iownmymusic.org and we'd like
your feedback (and feedback from non-tech people, especially).

It'd be nice to get some endorsements on the site, if anyone knows
musicians who support us.  Something like Canada's independent
musicians: http://www.musiccreators.ca/

Finally, could someone with clever ideas and/or artistic talent create
some images we can use to stick on web sites?  Y'know, "Don't Ban Open
Source",  "I Own My Music!" etc.

Thanks!
Rusty.
--