[Linux-aus] Tas LCA2008 Bid Document

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sat Jul 1 16:17:04 UTC 2006

On Saturday 01 July 2006 17:00, Pia Waugh <greebo at pipka.org> wrote:
> Last year some people didn't like having some discussion about where the
> bids go on the list, but it does give the committee some feeling of how the
> community feels to help us make the best decision.

Considering that LCA is the main event in the LA calendar, as well as being
its main money-earner (IIRC), I feel that open community discussion on the
main linux-aus list is vital.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://dhanapalan.webhop.net/yama.asc

"This is likely to be administered for a course of years and then end in
despotism ... when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic
government, being incapable of any other"
	- Benjamin Franklin in a speech to delegates to the US
		Constitutional Convention prior to the final vote.