[Linux-aus] Tas LCA2008 Bid Document

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Sat Jul 1 15:01:02 UTC 2006

Hi Michael,

<quote who="Michael Emery">

> It's been a while coming, but atlast here is our Bid document.

Wow, nice work :)

> our core team is made up of Ben Powell, Leah Duncan, Garry Harradence,
> Andrew McGown and Myself.

Hi all!

> while I'm at it I'd like to give a public thank you to Andrew McGown
> for all his work on the logo and designing the layout of the bid
> document.

The document is fantastic, and the artwork is great! Now it is over to the
committee. Thank you for your bid, and it'd be great to get any community
input (constructive) on the bids.

Last year some people didn't like having some discussion about where the
bids go on the list, but it does give the committee some feeling of how the
community feels to help us make the best decision.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

   "We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution." - Bill Hicks