[Linux-aus] Nomination for Ordinary Committee Members
leon-linuxaus at cyberknights.com.au
Fri Jan 6 09:18:02 UTC 2006
On Friday 06 January 2006 08:30, Anthony Towns wrote:
> Is there either a simple small business accounting package that copes
> automatically with the various different .au tax rates, comparable to
> MYOB that runs on Linux?
> Are there any modern first person shooters, RTS games, or MMORPGs
> that look modern and run on Linux?
Interesting combination. I think you're on to a winner here. Imagine the
* "It's tax time, where'd I put my BFG?"
* "Can you audit with a railgun?"
* "I managed to weaken my invoices and herd them into the teleporter,
but it won't activate and send them to my accountant. What do I do
* "Damn, I used too many grenades on a creditor. How do I respawn him?"
* "My wife hates me doing the books, what headphones do you recommend?"
Raises glass in the general direction of all of those hereinbefore bored
ledger jockeys across Australia and proffers a toast:
"Here's shooting at you, mate!" (-:
http://cyberknights.com.au/ Modern tools; traditional dedication
http://plug.linux.org.au/ Member, Perth Linux User Group
http://slpwa.asn.au/ Member, Linux Professionals WA
http://osia.net.au/ Member, Open Source Industry Australia
http://linux.org.au/ Member, Linux Australia
More information about the linux-aus