Re: [Linux-aus] Re: circumvention

Note: This is a personal opinion not LA position.

Peter Miller wrote:

        "to 'circumvent a technological measure' means to descramble a
        scrambled work [...] without the authority of the copyright
        owner"

Yep Bravo to Rusty and Anthony. The guys have put in a huge effort to raise awareness on this issue. It is great news that the AG has taken on board their ideas and Kim's work.

But as a person I am also uncomfortable with a lot of the wider implications of the DMCA and still trying to see what can be done to get the issues into public forums.