[Linux-aus] Utter tripe in CIO magazine

Nathan Bailey Nathan.Bailey at its.monash.edu
Fri Apr 7 12:34:02 UTC 2006

I'm sorry Ashley, you're right -- they are valid concerns, but they are
very old, well-worn ones IMHO (the kind of issues we heard back before
Linux had proven itself).  Linux has addressed many of the issues he's
raised and overcome many of the barriers he suggests.

So rather than tripe I should've said dusty arguments ;-)

re,