[Osia-discuss] Re: [Linux-aus] Help with a political approach to Open Source please :)

Con Zymaris conz at cyber.com.au
Fri Oct 7 06:16:02 UTC 2005

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 11:54:26PM +1000, Pia Waugh wrote:

> Is it possible to get a hold of the material you guys are using? It may help
> :)

You bet:

 http://www.cybersource.com.au/users/conz/introduction_to_open_source_software.pdf

> > Also this week, we're starting the process of contacting individual
> > schools and school boards (Catholic, independent, public) to establish a
> > relationship with their IT teaching staff and get them interested in the
> > LiveLAMP project:
>
> Are you talking to them about Moodle, LAMs, and other useful stuff for
> schools?

Indeed. LiveLAMP is merely the quickshot entree to gain attention ;-)

Con Zymaris <conz at cyber.com.au> Level 4, 10 Queen St, Melbourne, Australia
Web: http://www.cyber.com.au/  Phone: 03 9621 2377   Fax: 03 9621 2477