[Linux-aus] Re: [Osia-discuss] OSIA representation to LinuxWorld

Del wrote:
Minnie is slowly getting her head around the Linux / Open Source landscape
in Australia -- several different organisations representing different
interests such as LA, OSIA, AUUG, and others such as the ACS SIG etc.

Pia, do you have that diagram I drew in the media training? That might help journalists or these conference organisers etc figure out where we fit. Might also be helpful for members.

I drew a dagram in a fit of inspiration that was a rectangle divided into 4 quadrants of Open, Closed, Community and Commercial. Then overlayed blocks of where on the diagram each organisation fitted. I think thats what I did. Anyway, its useful to remember where we all fit.

Hopefully I can attend the meeting with Del next Thursday.

dave