[Linux-aus] Re: [LACTTE] Re-opening tasks

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Tue Mar 15 07:09:02 UTC 2005

[Also replying to linux-aus since there's nothing secret about this, and
it's a good excuse to make everyone aware of the task tracker  :-) ]

On Sun, 2005-03-13 at 14:28 +1100, Pia Smith wrote:

> I have trouble trying to re-open a closed task in Flyspray. Any tips? I need
> to close the grants that have already been and gone, but trying to reopen them
> to modify them doesn't seem to work.

I suspect you may need to be an administrator of a project to do that.
Try logging out and logging back in using the administrator username /
password I posted to the Ctte list (I'll send it to you directly if you
don't have it handy). You should be able to reopen the task as the
administrator then switch back to your normal user to do stuff with it.

To everyone else: a reminder that the task tracker is running at

http://www.linux.org.au/tasks/

and is now open to everyone (you don't need to register to view tasks in
it anymore, although you do need to register if you want to add tasks,
make comments, etc).

Feel free to check it out and provide feedback. Hopefully this will be a
good way for everyone to see what's going on in LA.

Cheers   :-)

Jonathan Oxer