[Linux-aus] Red Hat Training

Hi

We are looking at introducing Red Hat (RHCE) training to the wide range of
training we already sell.

It will be offered in a bit of a different format. It will be Online
Instructor-led. It is available to us through our Indian partner Whizlabs
Software.

The course structure would be 2 hours per day for 15 days (3 weeks) for
around $900. Classes are a maximum of 5 students. It will include a mock
exam at the end.

My question is: "Is there a need for this sort of training? And what time of
the day, lunch, afternoon or evening?"

Please send all comments or questions to sales@itiqplus.com.au

Thank you for your help. This message has been cleared by your admin (Pia).

Andrew Harris
Director
ITIQ Plus Pty Ltd
Australian & New Zealand Distributors of KnowledgeNet & Novations

4 The Avenue, MT Penang Parklands
PO Box 7258 Kariong NSW AUSTRALIA 2250
ABN: 97098138688

Ph: +61 (0)2 43401700 or 1300 88 ITIQ (4847)
Fax: +61 (0)2 434 00 177
Email & Messenger: aharris@itiqplus.com.au
Web: http://www.itiqplus.com.au/

DISCLAIMER
*This email and any attachment may contain confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to copy or disclose
all or any part of it without the prior written consent of ITIQ Plus Pty Ltd
* Opinions expressed in this email and any attachment are those of the
sender and not necessarily the opinions of ITIQ Plus Pty Ltd
* Please scan this email and any attachment for viruses. ITIQ Plus Pty Ltd
does not accept any responsibility for problems caused by viruses whether it
be the fault of ITIQ Plus Pty Ltd or not