[Linux-aus] Linux Organisations page

Hi all,

At the request of a few groups, we've created an organisations page which
lists organisations that use FOSS for the power of good. It is obviously a
new page, and I've only added a few off the top of my head, so please email
me any other organisations that need to be added. Please keep in mind all
SIGs and LUGs go on the usergroups page. The organisations page is to
represent organisations using FOSS to do kewl stuff, but aren't usergroups,
or developer community. I think the examples we've given should make it
relatively clear :)

http://www.linux.org.au/organisations/

There was a need for this as we were only listing vendors and developer
groups, where was a computerbank and osia going to sit.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/