Re: [Linux-aus] Okay Im ready for the mocking and the humilating

Hey James,

<quote who="James Purser">

> Okay I have knocked up a quick pilot for a Linux Australia podcast.
> Grab it from http://k-sit.com/downloads/pilot.ogg

I finally got sounds working again on my laptop and had a listen. Sounds
cool :) I think it'll be really awesome to have some interviews as it'll be
different voices and maybe even some sound effects. You could even contact
some of the music creators in the community for music extracts to be added.
Maybe up and coming bands in the open source community? That'd be sweet :)

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                      "What are we doing today brain?"
              "We're taking over the world like we always do."
                           - Pinky and the Brain