Re: [Linux-aus] Linux-Aus Podcasting

Hey James,

<quote who="James Purser">

> Oh and one more thing, I am looking for someone in each state who would
> be willing to give audio lug roundups for their state. If anybody is
> interested just post here or send me an email off list.

Not every LUG is on this list, I highly recommend you check out
linux.org.au/usergroups and pick a LUG per month to pick on :) Perhaps start
with Penguin LUG in Tasmania as it has a cool location ;) Or the new up and
coming South Coast LUG.

This idea rocks! Perhaps some stuff that could be a regular monthly thing
would be:

- LUG of the month (LUG profile)
- Aussie news
- Hacker/Project profile