Re: [Linux-aus] Can Linux Australia survive?

Lorn,

> It's not about isolationism. It's about focus. On the onset, the focus
> of  Linux Australia would appear to be Australia, but its more than
> that - its  focus is now Linux Anzacs. Nothing wrong with that - if
> thats the stated  focus of Linux Australia. But it's not. Linux
> Australia doesn't seem to be  living up to it's own Charter.

At the end of the day Linux Australia does what its members wish it to
do. If people insist that organisations are incapable of change or of
fostering their aims in lateral ways then I think that the organisation
has become stagnant.

This argument is going around in circles.

DSL