Re: [Linux-aus] Can Linux Australia survive?

Hi James,

<quote who="James Purser">

> On the communication side of things something I have been thinking about
> would be a weekly or monthly newsletter that summarises events in the
> Linux Australia community including maybe a message from the President
> or something similar.

Jon has agreed to do this :) I was doing it last year in an effort to ensure
transparency of the committee, and it seemed to work pretty well.

> Or if we want to get really adventurous we could setup a weekly mp3/ogg
> download with the top forty and edgy interviews with out of this world
> OSS developers ;)

Go for it! That'd be sweet, we'd happily host it if someone set it up.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/